Benefits of attending
- Understand Iraq’s financial and banking needs and the major opportunities for investment and partnership.
- Hear what reforms have been carried out since 2014 to boost project lending and kick-start consumer finance.
- Gain direct exposure to senior representatives from several government organisations including the Ministry of Finance, Central Bank of Iraq, and National Investment Commission.
- Identify projects that require immediate financing and mechanisms for developing specific risk allocations to suit circumstances on the ground in Iraq.
- Hear regional experts and C-level executives present their long and short term financing strategies for Iraq.
- Reforms for accelerating economic growth and developing the financial system in Iraq
- Foreign direct investment in Iraq in light of the new finance and investment laws
- Sectors with strong FDI potential: power and utilities, transportation, social infrastructure
- Investment priorities and project development: opportunities for private sector participation
- Public private partnership case studies: success stories in Iraq infrastructure development
- Risk reduction and management: steps towards fair, efficient financial market
- Financial sustainability in Iraq in light of declining of the oil incomes
- Restructuring of government-owned Rafedain and Rasheed banks: prospects of work
- International perspectives on developing effective financial system in Iraq
- Improving Iraq’s financial systems through technical partnerships with international companies
- Adopting international banking technology innovations
- Status of bank security in Iraq: physical and electronic security
- Opportunities for the growth of Islamic banking in Iraq
Delegate distribution at Iraq Finance 2014: